1) All candidates seeking admission in the college must acquaint themselves with the rules and regulations of the college and is committed to the observance of these rules, if admitted.
2) Application for the admission must be made in the prescribed form available from the college office. Registration of an application does not guarantee selection for admission. In all future references registration no. has to be quoted.
3) Candidate for admission should produce besides intimation cards, the following certificates in original
4) Applicant for 1st D.C and 1st PG Classes
a) Transfer Certificate from the HSS / College last attended.
b) Course and conduct certificate
c) Mark list and Pass Certificate (P.G Students have to submit the degree / Diploma certificate in original at least by September of the same year)
d) Migration Certificate (Only students coming from other University areas)
5) Immediately after the interview the candidates if selected will be enrolled for the course on payment of the 1st Installment of fees and submission of the certificates. Students are advised to have sufficient number of attested copies of the mark list and other official documents before the original certificates are submitted to the office.
6) At the time of admission the candidate will be given as identity card with his or her photograph attested by the principal. Students should carry this card with them when they attend college and should produce it on demand.