1) Candidates seeking for admission must acquaint themselves with the rules and regulations of the college and are committed to the observance of these rules, if admitted.
2) All candidates should register online through cap.mgu.ac.in for the admissions to
UG and PG courses.
3) After completing the registration process of Mahatma Gandhi University (cap.mgu.ac.in), the candidates who wish to apply for Community and
Management quota, should submit duly filled application form, which can had
from the college office. Registration of an application does not guarantee selection
4) Candidate for UG and PG admission should produce following certificates in original.
a) Transfer Certificate from the HSS / College last attended.
b) Course and conduct certificate
c) Mark list and Pass Certificate
d) Migration Certificate (Only students coming from other University areas)
5) The selected candidates will be enrolled for the course on payment of the 1 st
Installment of fees along with the submission of certificates. Students are advised
to have sufficient number of attested copies of the mark lists and other official
documents before the original certificates are submitted to the office.
6) At the time of admission, the candidate will be given as identity card with his or
her photograph attested by the principal. Students should carry this card with
them when they attend college and should produce it on demand.