Procedures and policies for maintaining and utilizing physical, academic and support
facilities - laboratory, library, sports complex, computers, classrooms etc.
There are established s y s t e m s a n d procedures for maintaining and utilizing physical, academic
and support facilities in the college.
These are some of the steps taken by the institution:
- 1. The institution has a building and maintenance committee to supervise the new
construction and extensions needed from time to time and also for the overall
infrastructural maintenance of the college
- 2. The different committees monitored by the college council looks after the maintenance of
physical infrastructure, Internet facility, sports maintenance and expansion.
- 3. The library committee headed by the principal monitors the maintenance and improvement of
library facilities according to the requirements of teachers and students.
- 4. A separate canteen committee vigilantly follows the hygiene standards to be followed and gives
regularly instructions for the qualitative improvement of the food.
- 5. There are technical experts for the maintenance and repair of computers in regular intervals.
- 6. Electrification and water supply system of the institution is being regularly monitored and
maintained by the building committee.
- 7. The toilet facilities for the students are regularly monitored by the PTA, which also assists in the
construction of further infrastructural facilities according to the needs of the students.
- 8. The Botany and Zoology department teachers assisted by the non-teaching staff and students
takes constant care in the maintenance of medicinal plants and garden.